Five years ago, WeMartians debuted its first episode. We’ve learned a lot since then, both in how the space world works, and how podcasts work, too! Space reporters and friends of the show Brendan Byrne and Emilee Speck join Jake to have a bit of a humorous look back at the first podcast and how far everything has come.
We talk Five Years of the WeMartians Podcast
- The First WeMartians Podcast, January 20th, 2016
Follow Brendan and Emilee
- Emilee Speck’s Twitter (@EMSpeck)
- ClickOrlando.com (Space)
- Space Curious Podcast
- Brendan Byrne’s Twitter (@SpaceBrendan)
- WMFE Orlando (Space)
- Are We There Yet Podcast
Follow Jake & WeMartians
- Website (www.wemartians.com)
- Patreon (www.patreon.com/wemartians)
- WeMartians Shop (shop.wemartians.com)
- Mailing List (https://wemartians.com/signup)
- Twitter (@we_martians)
- Jake’s Twitter (@JakeOnOrbit)
- Off-Nominal Podcast
- Most Recent Episode: 37 – Go Behind Wendy’s (feat. Tim Dodd the Everyday Astronaut)
Going Pro Phase Two
We’re celebrating another year of WeMartians, and traditionally around this time we ask for support from you, the listener, as we continue to produce space content on this podcast every month! WeMartians is entirely listener-funded, and as I noted about a year ago this month, I’ve begun #GoingPro by making changes in my life in pursuit of creating space content full time. None of that is possible without you!
See some of the special limited time offers for new Patrons!